The ladies are in Cancun. It has been told to us by the all knowing USWNT Blog. See, if you click right there, where it says “USWNT Blog” you can read it yourself. And you should.
Here’s my blogentary - which is blog + commentary, not blog + dysentery. Which really ladies, it’s Mexico so be careful. No ice in the drinks. Bottled water only. Actually, just stick to tequila. I digress…
- Pinoe + A-Rod + Mexican Food = Adorbs. Like hiiiiiii.
- Anyone in the world named Ali Krieger not joining the USWNT from Germany is probably jealous. Or confused as to why I keep sending them love letters.
- Is the insinuation that they have a lot of shit cuz they’re girls? I hope not.
- YES! Games will be webcast. That’s a gem you shouldn’t bury in your blog, USWNT.
- I actually doubt that’s what Becks and LorLinds said. But fine.
- The better part of that picture is the dude tooootes checking out A-Rod, who seems to wheel luggage like a pro.
US Women’s National Team head coach Pia Sundhage (or P-Sun, as I like to call her) released her 18-woman roster for tomorrow’s friendly against China. You can find it here. Take a gander. Jump up and down because your fav defender from the Frauen-Bundesliga made the cut. Slump over in despair because Lloyd earned a spot over your
soccer girlfriend beloved rookie/veteran/ball girl. No matter your response, Short Shorts/Tall Socks feels the same way and is here for you. Share your excitement, your trepidation, and your snarky comments as needed. Peace, love, and bicycle kicks!